Dr. Varsha S Jagtap
- Radiofrequency Ablation, an effective modality of treatment in Tumor-induced Osteomalacia: a case series of 3 patients. Accepted in Journal of clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Functional imaging in primary tumour-induced osteomalacia: relative performance of FDG PET/CT vs somatostatin receptor-based functional scans: a series of nine patients. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 2014 Feb 14. Epub 2014
- Primary (autoimmune) hypophysitis: a single centre experience. Pituitary. 2013 Dec 28. [Epub ahead of print]
- Clinical, biochemical and imaging features, management and outcome of Ectopic ACTH Secreting Syndrome: A Single Center Experience. Endocr Pract. 2013 Sep 6:1-22. [Epub ahead of print]
- Volume interpolated 3D-spoiled gradient echo sequence is better than dynamic contrast spin echo sequence for MRI detection of corticotropin secreting pituitary microadenomas. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2013 Jun;78(6):825-30.
- An Objective Olfactory Evaluation and Its Correlation with MRI Findings in Asian Indian Patients with Idiopathic Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism. Endocr Pract. 2013 Mar 19:1-18. [Epub ahead of print]
- Encouraging efficacy of modern conformal fractionated radiotherapy in patients with uncured Cushing's disease. Pituitary. 2013 Feb 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Vanishing tumor in pregnancy. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Nov;16(6):1043-6.
- Performance of plasma fractionated free metanephrines by enzyme immunoassay in the diagnosis of pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma in children. Endocr Pract. 2012 Sep-Oct;18(5):694-9.
- Hyperphagic short stature: A case report and review of literature. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Jul;16(4):624-6.
- Renal manifestations of primary hyperparathyroidism. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Mar;16(2):258-62.
- Hypophosphatemic rickets. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Mar;16(2):177-82
- Cushing's syndrome: Stepwise approach to diagnosis. Indian J Endocr Metab. 2011 October; 15(Suppl4): S317–S321
- Prevalence of upper airway obstruction in patients with apparently asymptomatic euthyroid multinodular goiter. Indian J Endocr Metab.2011; 15: 127-31
- Prevalence and impact of thyroid disorders on maternal outcome in Asian Indian pregnant women. Journal of thyroid research. 2011
- Performance of Fractionated plasma free metanephrines by Enzyme Immunoassay in the Diagnosis of Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma. Endocr Pract. 2011 Sep 1;17(5):759-65.
- Ectopic Posterior Pituitary and Stalk Abnormality Predicts Severity and Coexisting Hormone Deficiencies in Patients with Idiopathic Growth Hormone Deficiency. Pituitary. 2011 Jun 11.
- Tumor-induced osteomalacia: a single center experience. Endocr Pract. 2011 Mar-Apr;17 (2):177-84.
- Interesting image. The search for primary tumor in a patient with oncogenic osteomalacia: F-18 FDG PET resolves the conundrum. Clin Nucl Med. 2010. 35(11):896-8.
- Pictorial CME on sarcoidosis. Journal of Assosciations of Physicians of India.,2008, 56:183
In process of review
- Coexistent Pituitary Adenoma with Rathke’s Cleft Cyst: A case series. Under review in Endocrine Practice.
Dr. Sujit A Jagtap
- Jagtap S, Nair M.D., Harsha KJ, Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis; A Clinical Appraisal. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology , Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2013 Oct;16(4):631-3.
- Jagtap SA, Patil AS, Kesavdas C,et al. Primary spinal epidural diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Neurol India. 2013 Sep-Oct;61(5):532-4
- Jagtap SA, Mauskar A, Naik N. The risk of seizure recurrence after a first unprovoked seizure in childhood: A prospective study. J Pediatr Neurosci. 2013 ;8(1):73-4
- Jagtap SA, Srinivas G, Radhakrishnan A, Harsha KJ. A clinician's dilemma: Sturge-Weber syndrome 'without facial nevus'!! Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2013 Jan;16(1):118-20
- Jagtap S, Srinivas G, Harsha KJ, Radhakrishnan N, Radhakrishnan A. Sturge-Weber syndrome: clinical spectrum, disease course, and outcome of 30 patients. J Child Neurol. 2013 Jun;28(6):725-31
- Harsha KJ, Kesavadas C, Chinchure S, Thomas B, Jagtap S. Imaging of vascular causes of trigeminal neuralgia. J Neuroradiol. 2012 Dec;39(5):281-9.
- Jagtap SA, Manuel D, Kesavdas C, Nair MD. Scheuermann disease presenting as compressive myelopathy. Neurology. 2012 ;7;78(16):1279.
- Jagtap S, Kuruvilla A, C. Sarada, Nair M.D. Congenital myasthenic syndromes: Natural history and long‑term prognosis. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2013;16:338-41
- Jagtap S, Pournamy S., Harsha KJ, Nair M.D., C. Sarada. Intractable nausea and vomiting as presenting manifestation of neuromyelitis optica. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2013;16:404-5
- Jagtap SA, Soni H, Nair MD. Axillary fold and scapular hump in spinal accessory nerve injury. Neurol India. 2012;60(5):532
- Jagtap SA, Kamble HJ, Patil AS, Nair M. Ossified Ligamentum flavum causing myelopathy in ankylosing spondylitis. J Neurosci Rural Pract. 2013 ;4(2):230-1.
- Case of the Week: Skull base osteomyelitis : AJNR
- Classical Image : Hypoparathyroidism :Accepted for publication in AJNR
- Snapshot: Ocular squeale of vitiamin A deficiency. MJA ,2008:188;308
- Abnormal radial artery a rare but clinically important association .Indian J Med Sci ,Vol 62, No 4,April2008
- PRESS syndrome reveleaing Takayasus areteritis ,Indian Journal of Pediatrics ,VOL 43,657-658
- Congenital cutaneous candidiasis: A rare and unpredictable disease. Indian J Dermatol 2011;56:92-3
Ongoing Research project
- Clinical neuroimaging and electrophysiological characteristics of patients with medically refractory eating epilepsy
- Epilepsy secondary to ulegyria: clinical characteristics, imaging and long-term outcome